Terms and conditions of use – Restaurant Voucher:
Use your Restaurant Voucher for:
- Room Service
The choice is yours!
- Restaurant Voucher is issued to guests who have booked a room under their corporate agreement.
- Restaurant Voucher can be used for part payment of food and drinks if the bill exceeds DKK 200. (It cannot be used for rooms, parking and the like.)
- Restaurant Voucher is issued to guests when they check in, and purchases must be made before 11 am the following day – any unused Restaurant Vouchers and remaining balance expire after this time.
- Restaurant Voucher cannot be redeemed prior to the date stated or saved for a later date.
- Guests are given one Restaurant Voucher per room, per night – even if more guests are staying in the same room.
- Restaurant Voucher cannot be combined with other discounts, package prices or deals.
- Restaurant Voucher is personal and non-transferable. It is not valid for group bookings.
- Restaurant Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, in whole or in part, or be deducted from the room rate. If Restaurant Voucher is not used in full, cash will not be given for any balance remaining.
- If the guest wishes to settle directly after purchase, Restaurant Voucher will be revoked regardless of the amount of the bill – this will be the case for purchases made at a different hotel to where the guest is staying. Guests are therefore recommended to put all purchases together on the bill for the room and pay with Restaurant Voucher upon check-out.
- Restaurant Voucher is not given using Free nights earned with Arp-Hansen Hotel Group loyalty points.
- Period of validity: 01.01.2015-30.04.2015.